Sunday, March 05, 2006

waiting

what am i waiting for? what will it take for me to make a change?

here are some procrastination quotes that i found today:
The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up. ~Author Unknown

One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow. ~Vincent T. Foss

To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing. ~Eva Young

If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. ~Olin Miller

Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. ~Author Unknown
asdfqwertyblah.

i'm okay with my life as it is, but what if there's something better than this? but at the same time, what if i make a change and it ends up worse?
How will I know limits from lies if I never try? - thrice
i really do not know.