Wednesday, March 22, 2006

cleaning

I've been cleaning out my room all day. I got rid of a lot of things (dead roses, stuffed animals, college brochures, etc.). As useless as those things were, I kept holding on cuz I'm just so damn clingy.

I ran across some old things that I wrote. I'm amazed at how many pages of crappy poems and songs I have.

Here's one that I think actually wasn't too bad:
Next Stop: Adulthood
2004 - 08 - 26
Do I belong in this grown-up world?
Where responsibility is taken
Where dreams can be shaken
Where fools are awakened...

I'm still a girl
Who acts on urges
Takes pleasure in splurges
And hides when consequence emerges

Forethought is foreign
Hindsight is hideous

Whether I belong here or not
This is my stop
And time is pushing me out the door

On a busy street I land
With no one to hold my hand.
I also found these:

hontted play house.




my 8th grade binder insert.


I still have more stuff to sort out...

Btw, I don't know how it happened, but I passed telecom!!! (= Yay for curves!