Friday, June 30, 2006

we're back!

When we got home, we were greeted by "Welcome Home Manalos [Philippine Flag Here] [American Flag Here]" construction papered onto our garage door by an anonymous party! Took me a while to figure out who it was... Thanks!!! (=

I didn't think I would be telling inanimate objects how much I missed them (loofah, Charmin toilet paper, etc).

Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to support Barkada at Cold Stone today. I totally suck at food service. hahah. Props to everyone who's ever worked at one. After discussing my performance, Cesar said something not even that funny but it totally made me spit out the water I was drinking onto Rommel's leg. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!

I just realized that beginning volleyball is at a different time during Fall 2006.

Barkada is filled with some really awesome people. I hope to one day be one.

I need to be more aggressive and assertive. I have the competence to accomplish, but I'm still lacking the confidence to lead.

I need to clean my room.

I have to buy new clothes for work! (=

There's so much to do this summer; so many people to talk to.

Am I losing my hearing...?

I heard some interesting things today... It was totally weird.

I'm still awake. I haven't slept since the plane ride... My body is totally out of whack.