I took a break from ITC today to eat lunch. At the table I saw these:

Blood Oranges.
It's definitely weird to be eating those around this time of month...
I was at the PR house last night and Charmane, Mike Pedro, Leo, and I were talking about Pride & Prejudice, which, according to my high school English teacher, Ms. Rich, was originally entitled First Impressions. That coupled with a comment someone made to me yesterday got me thinking about first impressions...
Sometimes we think that people we know have changed, but sometimes it's just that our first impressions of them were wrong. It's all in our perceptions.
I just found out that Brand New is going on tour! They barely release the tour dates last week (I think) but the tickets are already sold out on Ticketmaster for July 8 at the Avalon and July 9 at The Glasshouse. I'm trying to win some tickets on eBay, though. Not too sure how that'll work, cuz I've never done that before, but come on! It's Brand New! They haven't been on tour in 2 or 3 years! I gotta see them...
I usually set up ticket alerts with Ticketmaster for bands I wanna see, but they never listed Brand New on their site, probably because they haven't been on tour. But gah! I wanna go!!! Maybe I can try dropping by The Glasshouse... hah. As if I had the time to.