I've been trying to put off researching for tCom for several weeks now. I checked out the books the week I got my topic (about mid January?), renewed them twice, and I still haven't really read them. Let's hope I get around to it later today. Week 10 is approaching.
Sometimes I find myself questioning whether or not I'm studying what I really want to study. Many days I'll find myself prefering to work on accounting hw over read about network architecture and protocols. But ssh! Everyone else thinks I'm set for life.
Ambiance^2 is coming up this Tuesday. If I get over my cowardliness, it'll be my first time reading a piece in front of a crowd > 10 people. Let's hope I read it with emotion... and not just that of nervousness.
Teh sister bought snowboarding gear (board, bindings, boots) today. I'm glad. She's been wanting some for a while. She spent just a little more than I did for this year's stuff. I think I might've messed up the screws of my bindings while trying to customize them. I still don't know when I can hit the mountain again.
I've been wanting to design something lately. Er... I know I do that all the time at work and for class, but I've been wanting to design something for me. I heart the LJ icons on my cousin's blog.
I want a new camera, too. I see the quality of some people's pictures, and it's like... wow. Look how green that grass is... literally.

Anyway... This post has been a bunch of randomness. I will end it with this: I can't wait for this year to be over.