Wednesday, February 01, 2006

love and sex

Here's a little something I wrote during the API Theater Group meeting this week:

Love and sex

Love and sex

Everything is

Love and sex

When will we move onto the next

Level, next phase?

Will it be days,

Months, weeks

Until someone speaks

Not about how their knees grew weak

Or how long until they came

Or how they're losing their brain

From paranoia?

Is another boy or

A girl

Infiltrating my world,

Being where I should be,

Causing me misery?

Aren't there bigger issues

Than self-inflicted drama? Tissues

Should be used for colds

Not for cleaning up messes

Caused from undresses

Give up your body

Give your heart away

You might wonder

"What if things were different?" each day

I'm nearing the end of the page

And running out of time

Even though I'd rather not

Love and sex are on my mind