Anyhoo. Yay! I've been done w/ finals since Tuesday afternoon! w00t! Too bad I'm still not on vacation yet. Responsibilities are still here...
I visited Khaing @ her last day of work @ the sunglass cart thingie in Paseo. Thanks for the sunglasses! Hope I don't loose these... While we were catching up and what not, I saw some other people I haven't seen in even longer: Rochelle C. and Harvey O.! Wow... that was weird. But anyway, it was good to catch up.
I finally watched March of the Penguins! (thx, paulo!) That movie was incredibly sad. Penguins really have it tough. (Well, the except for the ones that live at Sea World.) There are so many chances for them to die, yet somehow they still survive. To add on to their hardcore nature, they're cute, too! d= Wanna watch it? Let me know and you can discover why the penguins march.
I also watched a few more eps of Bleach. I'm still uberly behind. But now I'm on ep 14! Yay! I'm also behind in Naruto, but it's okay cuz I've heard they're all fillers...
Recently my spending hasn't been curbed one bit. Food eaten in the last 24 hours: Tommy's chili cheese fries; Noodle Planet's crispy #86 w/ chicken. Non-food items acquired: 2 sunglasses, thermals, uno attack, long socks. I'm having doubts about the Uno Attack game, though, because what if the kid who gets it doesn't have anyone to play it with?
As gift time approaches, I have a feeling the spending will only get worse...
My relaxation periods at home will consist of watching movies and anime and reading Fil-Am books. I hope.
As for the rest of break:
- 9: work, narnia, barkada christmas benefit concert
- 10-12: ski trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 13: af work lunch
- 14: work
- 16: work + payday!
- 17-19: nothing planned yet... 6 flags?
- 20: sushi w/ jenelyn, teo, mark?
- 21: work
- 23: work
- 24: christmas eve w/ family
- 25: christmas day w/ immediate family
- 26-28: vegas w/ family
- 29: work
- 30: work
- 31: new year's eve w/ family
- 01: new year's w/ family
- 03: back to school...
if you wanna spend time w/ me, let me know asap so i can pencil you in. d=
i still have to pack for ski trip. i hope i bring enough warm clothes. and i hope nobody gets hurt. T=