Monday, March 05, 2007

alumni banquet

Yay! It's finally over!!!

It was a pretty awesome event. Could've gone a bit better if I paid more attention to the advice I was given and just double checked on everything. All in all, though, it was freakin' great!

There are still some follow-up things to do, but hopefully those won't take too long.

Just wanted to share some of the awesome things people shared:
"Continue the alumni events/banquet. This is the only time I come out and see my friends from the days! I love it! You can always count on alumni for help --> cause we were once in your shoes!! Good luck!"
"Barkada is so great thanks to its alumni!!! Thanks for everything. I love Barkada!!"

"Thank you Barkada for planning all this! You guys are awesome! K.I.T. Don't eva change! TCCIC"

"You have made my dream come true tonight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"Great job with the alumni banquet. Good luck with a glorious future in Barkada."

"Hello Barkada! I miss it a lot. Take cares!"

"I <3 Barkada!"

"I heart barkada too! All your alumni are proud of you. Congrats on all your good work."
Sweet! The hard work finally pays off. (=

Btw, got offered the internship from PwC!