Sunday, May 28, 2006

girliness / graduations

I went shopping. (= I bought a dress for my sister's graduation (June 11). It's so girly:


Ivory/ Brown Strapless Dress from Windsor

And I was thinking of getting mani/pedicures, too. O=

That's one thing I like about this season: new clothes. There are graduations, weddings, and banquets, all of which need new outfits. (=

But at the same time, this time of year isn't so great. Graduations. People leaving and moving on, bringing me closer to the realization that one day soon, before I know it, I'll be the one walking down to grab my empty diploma frame. With so many people graduating this year, though, it feels like I should be graduating, too. o.O

I seem to continually surround myself with people older than I am--ever since elementary, actually; it's part of the reason why I wanted to move up to 4th grade. Older people. They have experience and knowledge.

I wonder if anyone will ever view me as an "older person." I still haven't had an ading. In high school, I never became a "big sis." Even now, I haven't become an "Ate" in Barkada. Why do I keep clinging on to my younger sibling status?

Eh.

Miscellaneous:
  • I told my dad I didn't want to become a millionaire. He laughed and didn't understand why I said that.
  • Lately I've been listening to Ella & Billie, as well as the SGA Chorale & MADZ.
  • I don't like putting nails in my walls.
  • I can't find my digi cam...
  • Why don't certificates ever fit in frames properly?